Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Realization

Hey everyone.

Today i would like to give you some more experiences from my life that taught me things i would never forget, the things that made my life much more easier and independent. One day i was reading a magazine and there was a quote by someone that said "If you believe in destiny so much then why do you look both sides when you cross the road" and i was extremely shocked by the fact that it was the damn truth. The were one of the few quotes that have taught me to fight my own problems and think about myself and not depend upon something that is probably not there.

I am sure this would make you feel the same way and believe me if you really think about it you would actually realize that the reality is that one can make his life the way he wants to. Its just he has to work for it. And i would say doing something is much better then sitting and waiting for a miracle to happen when everyone knows miracles rarely happen.

Another wonderful thing that happened to me when i was in college was that i wanted to get a job but like all the foolish people i waited for the opportunity. And believe me i would have been waiting till now if it wasn't for this realization of the truth that i decided to take my step forward and make my own opportunity and since then i am happy that i realized it in just 18 years of my life.

Do give it a thought and i hope you can live a better life and make your own destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment