Tuesday, November 23, 2010

F**k it........you dnt get to live twice........:)

You know wt, i always was the kind of guy who worried about each and everything. I used to think a lot before doing anything coz i was always worried about the consequences of my actions. But in the past couple of months this all changed. I just do what i feel like doing, say what i feel like saying without thinking about the consequences. And believe me guys this feels awesome. Try it.

Ive done things that i never dared to do, never even in my wildest dreams. And i loved it. I am sure everyone knows the value of freedom. I mean, cmon we dont get to live our life twice. Live it like its going to end tomorrow. Dont waste time. You like someone, tell him/her. You want to try a new dish, do it. You want to get a new car, buy it. You want to go on a holiday, just go. Have fun, enjoy each moment of your life.

Think about it, how many times an idea comes into our mind and we ignore it just because it sounds stupid even though if its a lot of fun. This action turns into a regret somewhere down the line. You start feeling low, bad about not doing what you could do that that time. That's the worst feeling, seriously. So i say "F**k it.....you dnt get to live twice.......:)".

1 comment:

  1. You don't get to live twice. This explains why one should think before doing something.

    ReplyDelete