Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Why do people believe in Fate???

They say "It's all fate" but does anyone even know whether it's real or not? Well, I don't really believe its real because for me everything happens when I do it and not because its fate. When I was in school I got really good marks, not because it was fate but because I worked my ass off for it. In college I met a girl, not because it was fate but because I went and talked to her. And when I passed college, I got a good job that too because I went for it. I don't get it when something good happens, people say its Fate but when something bad happens, they start blaming the actions of the person it happens to. And sometimes people start blaming Fate for bad things and appreciate the actions of the person for something that he/she achieves. Its really stupid. 


Anyone with a brain can understand that whenever something happens there is always an action behind it. Nothing can happen in this world unless you do something for it. People don't even think about it because they blindly believe what they are taught by others. In old times, people used to believe in Fate because they did not have science. When a person died, they believed it to be destined. But now that science has come to life, we know that there are diseases and other things that can cause death. Still people believe in Fate. A few years back I used to think that it was because of illiteracy that people didn't know about science or were not aware about various things that can cause illness or death. But I realized that its not illiteracy because a lot of educated people believe in Fate. And just because of that people living a miserable life don't make an effort to make their life better. They think its Fate and they can't do anything about it. Everyone knows there is no way an invisible force can change your life. Then why?? Why do people still believe in Fate?? Is it because they don't have the courage to take a stand for themselves or is it because they don;t trust their own actions??

No comments:

Post a Comment