Friday, July 6, 2012

One man's idea.....................:)

I was driving in the rain today, and as I reached the roundabout, I saw that it was flooded. There was water everywhere, must have been 2 feet high. Well everyone was trying to cross it but got stuck midway. I was on my bike and I knew it was gonna be really difficult to cross it. But I had no other option, I had to go that way. As I started my bike, I realized there was one other way I could take to reach where I'm supposed to. It would take me about 10 minutes more, but I would atleast reach there for sure. So I turned around and went the other way. I then looked back towards the people stuck on the flooded road. And then I noticed a few people following me and taking an alternative way towards their destinations. 

I guess its just one man's idea in the beginning and then many others follow..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment