Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I grew up....:)

I was once a believer, well back then I didn't really use my own mind because I was a 4 year old kid. :) Those were crazy days, I sucked at everything but then I grew up. My brain started to tell me what's right and what's wrong and that's when I came to know what Atheism meant. I knew there were many people against it and there were a few that called themselves Proud Atheists. I didn't know what to do, I followed what my parents taught me. Then I started studying science and I realized what all I had heard from my parents and grand parents was all crap, some made-up shit. I realized that it was all science, and there is no god, no omnipotent power that controls everything on Earth and that we have a brain that we are supposed to use. Well that was the day I became an Atheist and I've been happy and life has been so much fun since then.

Being an Atheist teaches you a lot. It teaches you how you can control your actions and the supposed outcomes and how everything that you do can be done by you and nobody else. It's so much fun when you don't have fear anyone and you can follow your own paths/roads to travel to your own goals. Wow, sounds fun isn't it??

No comments:

Post a Comment