Saturday, January 12, 2013

We just can't figure it out.....


for all these years I have been thinking,
what life is all about.
None of it has made sense till now,
and nothing seems to shine bright.
What happened when this world appeared?
What happened? its a doubt.
And all we know if we have to die,
at the end of it all, our life.
No matter what we do or try,
we just can't figure it out.
It's confusing, it is scary,
it has its own moments.
But sometimes it goes really bad,
literally at its worst.
And that is when we realize,
there is nothing that can be rehearsed.
Its obvious that we make things happen,
with our will and our might.
But still there are a million things,
that remain out of our sight.
With all these thought in my mind,
I spend all my life.
And now I've lived all these years,
wasting all my time.
But I still ahve time and maybe,
I should stop caring about life.
Because no matter what we do or try,
we just can't figure it out.......

No comments:

Post a Comment