Saturday, February 23, 2013

What is religion all about???

So here comes the big question: What is religion all about??

I bet no one has a plain answer for this one. And don't be surprised because there isn't supposed to be one. No body can answer this question because firstly, religion is nothing but some crappy things preached by someone who probably either wanted to be famous or wanted to prove that he knows everything and secondly, there are so many religions in the whole world that none of them are similar and mostly contradict each other's teaching. 

I mean it really doesn't make sense to me. 
How can people be so blind that they forget that we are not animals but have a lot more sophisticated and highly intelligent brain that can function? 
How can they believe in the stupid things written by someone thousands of years ago when we probably lived in caves?  
How, even after all the scientific improvements and inventions and millions of theories and proofs, people still believe in supernatural things and live a crazy meaningless life with faith that someone else controls it?

This just sounds so stupid and pathetic. Praying to something to make life better is another thing that gets on my nerve. People live their days working so hard and at the end of each day they pray to "GOD" to make things better, isn't that lunacy? Well I like being so free from all this. I love the fact that I do not need to think about destiny, or luck or how my life is supposed to be. I know I can make my life what I want it to be because it's not written anywhere that I would become a doctor or a teacher or a businessman, that's my decision and not some holy book. I enjoy freedom and would be glad to see everyone in the world doing the same one day........ 

No comments:

Post a Comment