Monday, December 15, 2008

You make your own destiny



This is the truth of life. Some people might find it offending and some might not believe it however thats the way it goes. I will be sharing my own personal experiences as well but to start off i would like to tell the world what i think about life. Life as all say is not easy and the challenges and obstructions that we find in our way teach us how to make it a bit easier. And thats true. However one more thing that people say is that everything happens for a reason and it is what they call "DESTINY".

I find it really hard to believe that more that 80% people in the world believe in things that they cannot actually see or hear or that can prove that it is there. Also i find it hilarious when people blame "DESTINY" for all the problems that they are facing. That what i used to do when i was a kid. Then i started to think about all these things and tried to analyze them. I have always been a kind of guy that lived in reality. I believed in all the things that are in front of me and those that weren't i tried to find a proof to believe in them or test them. I learned a lot of things about life and believe me when i say ive lived a happy 21 years of my life and will stay this way forever as i have learned the truth of life and that is "YOU MAKE YOUR OWN DESTINY".

No comments:

Post a Comment