Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I'm not afraid..............

I'm going down a road that I know is long,
I've made a lot of choices, each one wrong.
No one could help me, coz I didn't care,
My car tires were all flats, and I had no spare. [laugh...]
People tried to stop me, even the ones I didn't know,
they couldn't stop me, couldn't even make me slow.
I kept moving, down that dark lane,
taking all the beating, all that pain.
I did it coz I knew, there will be a way out,
I could feel that, I could hear my heart shout.
My mind brings some bad thoughts, but I don't listen,
Coz I am a soldier and this is my mission.
I'm off to the unending path, darkness all around,
But I'm not backing out, till I reach a safer ground.
I know I can win this fight, come out a king,
And once I'm able to beat this darkness, I'll enjoy and sing


"I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid, to take a stand, to take a stand
Everybody, everybody, come take my hand........................."

No comments:

Post a Comment