Friday, June 8, 2012

You're not dead.....live your life......

I was reading a book the other day, it was about a guy who witnessed a major blast but survived with minor injuries. He was so frightened by the shock of it that it took him weeks to recover from the trauma. He could not get his mind to focus on other things, the only thought he had was "What if he had died". He kept thinking that no matter what. He kept thinking what would his gf, his parents be going through if he dies that day. He kept thinking about all the people who dies or were wounded that day, and whose families would be crying, depressed, sad losing their loved ones. And that made me think what if that was me. 

What if that was someone who's really close to me? How would I feel? Would I be broken or porbably dead? 

Then I think, but its not me right now. And I guess no one relly knows when and how death would be in front of us looking straight into our eyes giving us no other option. Right?

When i realize this I'm not afraid anymore. I'm stronger because I know that feeling would no longer stop me from living a crazy life, full of fun, full or challenges. I would know that death is just something that can come anytime, so worrying would not reall help, it won't make it go away. So if you have been through something that hurt you, or that broke your heart, just remember death has to come sometime and that shouldn't stop you from living a wonderful life............

No comments:

Post a Comment