Sunday, April 22, 2012

Be envious and win...:)

It's hard to succeed in life with all that competition in every field, but there is a way that can make you perform way above your own expectations and then maybe you can have the chance to get to the top. I remember an incident in school, it was the physical test before the exams. We were supposed to sprint and complete some distance in some specific time. Well we were made to run individually. I ran the usual way and the coach was really disappointed because I took quite long, but well I tried my best. Then he game me another chance but this time he made one more guy make the run with me. Well I ran the usual way again, but to my shock I did way better than before. I realized it was because I had competition and I knew I had to do better than him. It's quite the same in life. If you have strong competition, in order to succeed you perform better than you would if you were the only one in the race. So if you want to get to the top, you need to envy someone and you will see yourself working harder and exceeding your limits.


Go hit it hard....and remember being envious isn't really that bad....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment