Wednesday, April 4, 2012

:))

I layed down last night,
I Closed my eyes gently
I layed there and thought
How good life used to be.
I remembered all the good times
I remembered all the bad
I remember you telling me
This was the best time you've ever had.
The days we went out walking
The things you always told me
I look back and I wonder
Where we ever meant to be?
I know all the things you told me
Was nothing more than a lie
But still it hurt more than anything
When you sadly said goodbye.
I thought I done everything right
I guess I was so wrong,
I cant stop wondering
How you led me on so long.
The days feel like seasons
The hours feel like years
Everytime I catch myself thinking of you
I always seem to tear.
You made me so happy
In ways you never knew.
I thought you were my best friend
Now look what you go and do.
I told you when I met you,
I had trust issues
You made it so easy to trust you
You made me believe something that wasnt true.
For this I must say thank you
For giving me some strength I need
To let you go completly
And move on with my life for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment