Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A thrill or a script.....:)

Have you ever wondered how life would be if you always knew what would happen next? Or if you knew your future?

Well I have, and I feel it will be too boring. For me life is all about not being able to predict what is coming, taking risks, facing challenges and without all this, it will just be too plain. It will be like a script and you will be playing a part you know about and you would always know what to do and when to do it. Think about it. You are a character in a play that you have rehearsed for, would you be able to play that role for years and years. I don't think so. Without those interesting turns it wouldn't mean a think. You would lose interest in the first couple of years and in no way live the whole life. Either the person would commit suicide or die of depression. I know we all want to know what our future is, but as I see it, we're better off without this info.

No comments:

Post a Comment